1. What is the one thing you’d like to be doing right now?
Be on a beach being a bum with my husband
2. If you had an extra $100.00 what would you spend it on?
A peddy and a mani
3. If you had a choice to have a full body massage done who would you like to give it?
Hmmmm.... trick question here! A properly trained professional that specializes in relieving tension.
4. What is your altime favorite book to read?
Anything by Nicolas Sparks
5. Do you wash your car or let someone else do it?
Isn’t that what my husband is for?
6. What is your favorite pastel color?
Pink since it’s the softer version of red
7. If you had to choose someone to play a leading role as you in a movie who would you choose?
Kyra Sedgewick or Julia Roberts
8. Who would you choose to be the actor, palying the role of your husband?
9. If you had the chance to start life over again would you?
Nope! Love the one I have
10. Do you like birds and if so what is your favorite bird?
I like birds but no fav
11. What is your color choice of nail polish?
Toes-RED, Fingers- natural or Ballet Slippers by Essie
12. What is your drink of choice?
Coffee in the AM, water thru out day and Petron for alcohol
13. What is your favorite dessert?
14. How many pillows do you sleep with?
6 while hubby is gone, 1 while he’s home
15. Do you currently have a crush on someone?
besides my hub.... Clive, Brad, Matthew, George (not Bush)
16. What was the most important thing your mom taught you?
To love unconditionally
17. Can you swim?
18. Are you a neat freak or a slob?
A happy medium
19. If someone asked you to swap partners for a night would you?
Nope! I got this one trained perfectly.
20. What is your all-time #1 pet peeve?
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson